Equi-Librium Institute proudly offers practitioner certification in Equine Fascial Integration Therapy- EFIT.
This powerful bodywork is not equine massage. This modality is based on myofascial release techniques and human structural integration therapy, re-establishes long lasting equilibrium and balance in the body through fascial manipulation, release, and tissue re-integration.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE EQUI-LIBRIUM INSTITUTE FOR EQUINE BODYWORK TRAINING:
Equi-Librium Institute offers a comprehensive training program that covers bodywork skills AND relevant equine health and equine management topics. This allows our graduates to be extremely well prepared practitioners. To our knowledge, we are the ONLY bodywork school that provides such a well-rounded training.
Our instructors are active practitioners AND seasoned educators.
Our unique combination of online materials and hands on workshops allow for maximum flexibility while not compromising on training quality.
This is a progressive program. Preliminary courses need to be completed prior to intermediate and advanced courses. All online courses for each level must be completed prior to attending that level's hands-on workshop. Click the links below to register or view more information.
- Fundamentals of Breeds and Disciplines $15
- Fundamentals of Equine Sociology and Physiology $15!
- Fundamentals of First Aid $125
- Fundamentals of Equine Physical Exam and Restraint $100
- Contraindications for Bodywork $100
- Theory of Equine Fascial Release and Integration Therapy $125
PRELIMINARY HANDS ON EFIT WORKSHOPS
Click HERE to see our workshop schedule!
- Conformation $150
- Nutrition 1 $150
- The Equine Hoof I: Anatomy, Physiology and Maintenance $150
- Biomechanics I: $150
- Anatomy for Equine Professionals $175
- The Equine Hoof II: Diseases and Imbalance: $150
- Musculoskeletal Diseases $150
- Practice Management for Bodyworkers $200
- Analysis of Structural Movement $200
- Nutrition II: Feeding for Specific Conditions $150